Are you keen to get started with project-based learning at your school?
This stand-alone course offers users an introduction to project-based learning, with an emphasis on personalised, interest-driven projects and authentic assessment.
The course consists of 5 Sessions and a Knowledge Check:
- What is project-based learning?
- What makes a good project?
- Designing a project
- Assessing a project
- Evaluating a project
- Knowledge check
- video case studies of Australian students engaged in project-based learning
- fun interactive activities with comprehensive feedback downloadable tools and templates
- a personalised Certificate of Completion.
Accredited with BOSTES NSW
Completing Big Picture’s PBL Learning Online course will contribute 5 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 2.3.2, 2.6.2, 3.1.2, 3.3.2, 5.1.2, 5.2.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Note: This applies only to post - 2004 teachers. Pre-1 October 2004 teachers will be able to claim PD hours towards accreditation as of 1 January 2018.
Accredited with TQI ACT
This course addresses standards 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 5.1, 5.2 at Proficient Teacher level.