Assessment by Exhibition
Does your school want to use Exhibitions to showcase student learning?
This stand-alone course offers users an introduction to assessment via exhibition within a personalised learning approach.
It is designed for use in project and enquiry-based learning with an emphasis on authentic, student-centred assessment.
The course consists of 4 Sessions and a Course review:
- What is Exhibition?
- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Exhibition Process
- Evaluating and Reflecting
- Course Review
- Video case studies of Australian students presenting at exhibitions
- Interactive activities with comprehensive feedback
- Downloadable fact sheets and templates