IBPLC Advisor Guide
$27.50 - including GST
Big Picture Learning Australia has transformed the traditional ‘grammar’ of schooling in terms of curriculum, pedagogy, organisation and assessment, and has now re-designed final year certification.
The International Big Picture Learning Credential (IBPLC) is awarded to graduating Big Picture students on pathways to:
- further training
Based upon the Big Picture Learning Goals, the credential is designed to capture and measure a broader array of student capacities, experiences and strengths than traditional assessment regimes.
In this guide you will find out about:
- The work that students do in the senior years for the IBPLC
- The Assessment Frames which are the tools that Advisors will use to assess student performance, and which students can also use to gauge their own progress and development.
- The digital transcript, in which students showcase themselves and their work alongside their final results, using their Online Portfolio and Video Profile
- What's new in 2022 with the Credential
- Assessment and moderation resources
This is a full colour wiro bound book.
This is intended for Big Picture member schools only.
Regular price: $27.50
Member price: $27.50