Two workshops available in 2023
- Workshop 1 - 22 & 23 May, 2023
- Workshop 2 - Term 3 [tba]
Is your school interested in transforming the way education and learning is organised?
Are you keen to explore how the Big Picture Learning Design can:
- re-engage young people with learning,
- build positive relationships, and
- prepare students uncommonly well for life after school?
Are you currently an Exploring School and member of the national Big Picture network?
Do you want to find out more about the development and planning stages involved with implementing the design?
Or are you in the research phase and considering whether the Big Picture Learning Design is a good fit for your context?
Then this workshop is for your school’s leadership team.
The workshop will be run by CEO Viv White, along with some of our experienced coaches and our communications team.
Over the two days you can expect to:
- Learn about the Big Picture design in detail
- Hear from experienced principals
- Explore the planning and development stages
- Find out about training and resourcing options
- Get advice about explaining and promoting the design to your school community (students, parents and teachers)
- Prepare for implementation
- Meet some students and share some case studies about Big Picture schools
- Learn about the service agreements and MOU’s that underpin implementation
- Network with other schools and share all of your questions and strategies
Location: BPLA National Office, Marrickville, Sydney
To be of most benefit, we suggest that you bring 2 -3 people who will be involved in the implementation at your school.
- Free for those who are currently Exploring Schools
- $1,500 per person for non-Exploring Schools (this fee will be deducted from any sign-up costs if your school decides to become an Exploring School)
Marrickville, NSW 2204
|Current Exploring Big Picture School member||$ 0.00 + $ 0.00 GST|
|All others - per person||$ 1,500.00 + $ 150.00 GST|