Participants will learn about the Big Picture design for learning and will be introduced to the BPEA Distinguishers which set out how to implement the design.
The course will also explore Personalised Learning Plans, Projects, Learning Through Internship, Assessment via Exhibition, the Graduation Portfolio Pathway for senior students and building the culture of an Advisory which is the basic unit of a Big Picture learning community.
- Viv White AM, Co-Founder BPEA Australia
- Others to be announced
This program is suitable for:
- schools interested in implementing a Big Picture academy on their campus
- teachers interested in teaching in Big Picture schools or academies
- teachers interested in embedding BPEA distinguishers into their practice
- educators interested in learning about BPEA design principles from an advisor/teacher perspective.
It will be a fabulous opportunity to meet, network and learn from advisors from other Big Picture schools.
Registration covers catering each day including morning tea and lunch, and all course materials and resources.
Accredited with NSW Education Standards Authority
Completing Big Picture’s Foundation Program will contribute 40 hours of QTC Registered Professional Development towards
maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in the following standards: 3.4, 3.7, 5.1, 5.2, 6.2, and 7.3 in NSW.
Note: This applies only to post - 2004 teachers. Pre-1 October 2004 teachers will be able to claim PD hours towards accreditation as of 1 January 2018.
This is a members only event. To find out about BPEA membership visit:
UON - Nuspace
|BPEA Members||$ 1,500.00 + $ 150.00 GST|
|BPEA members (more than 2 from one school)||$ 1,275.00 + $ 127.50 GST|