*NB: This course has been cancelled*
Participants will learn about the Big Picture design for learning and will be introduced to the BPEA Distinguishers which set out how to implement the design.
The course will also explore Personalised Learning Plans, Projects, Learning Through Internship, Assessment via Exhibition, the International Big Picture Learning Credential (IBPLC) and building the culture of an Advisory which is the basic unit of a Big Picture learning community.
Don't miss out!
Registration closes on Thursday, April 1st.
- Viv White AM, Co-Founder and CEO, BPEA Australia
- Suzie Bower
- Others to be announced
This program is suitable for:
- schools interested in implementing a Big Picture academy on their campus
- teachers interested in teaching in Big Picture schools or academies
- teachers interested in embedding BPEA distinguishers into their practice
- educators interested in learning about BPEA design principles from an advisor/teacher perspective.
It will be a fabulous opportunity to meet, network and learn from advisors from other Big Picture schools.
Registration covers catering each day including morning tea and lunch, and all course materials and resources.
The training will be split between Launceston and Hobart to give participants a chance to see multiple Big Picture schools.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - Launceston (On Wednesday afternoon BPEA will transport you to Hobart)
Thursday and Friday - Hobart
NB: The running of BPEA courses is subject to sufficient enrolments.
|BPEA Members||$ 1,500.00 + $ 150.00 GST|
|BPEA members (more than 2 from one school)||$ 1,275.00 + $ 127.50 GST|