Participants will learn about the Big Picture design for learning and will be introduced to the BPEA Distinguishers which set out how to implement the design.
The course will also explore Personalised Learning Plans, Projects, Learning Through Internship, Assessment via Exhibition, the Graduation Portfolio Pathway for senior students and building the culture of an Advisory which is the basic unit of a Big Picture learning community.
- Viv White AM, Co-Founder BPEA Australia
- Others to be announced
This program is suitable for:
- schools interested in implementing a Big Picture academy on their campus
- teachers interested in teaching in Big Picture schools or academies
- teachers interested in embedding BPEA distinguishers into their practice
- educators interested in learning about BPEA design principles from an advisor/teacher perspective.
It will be a fabulous opportunity to meet, network and learn from advisors from other Big Picture schools.
Registration covers catering each day including morning tea and lunch, and all course materials and resources.
Venue is to be confirmed.
Central Coast Sports College
Mt Penang Parklands
Kariong, NSW 2250
|BPEA Members||$ 1,500.00 + $ 150.00 GST|
|BPEA members (more than 2 from one school)||$ 1,275.00 + $ 127.50 GST|