Participants will learn about the Big Picture design for learning and will be introduced to the BPEA Distinguishers which set out how to implement the design.
The course will also cover such aspects as advisory, personalised learning plans, learning through internships, projects and exhibitions.
Course facilitiators will be:
- Steve Walley, BPEA School Coach
- Jacqueline White, Big Picture Advisory Teacher and BPEA Coach
It will be a fabulous opportunity to meet, network and learn from advisors from other Big Picture schools in Queensland.
This program is suitable for:
- teachers interested in teaching in Big Picture schools or academies
- teachers interested in embedding BPEA distinguishers into their practice. Click here to learn more about the distinguishers.
- educators interested in learning about BPEA design principles from an advisor/teacher perspective would also be most welcome.
The course will be held in two sessions.
- 3 day intensive: 5-7th December 2018
- 2 follow up days: 21-22 January 2019
Registration covers catering for each of the five days, including morning tea and lunch, and all course materials and resources.
St Josephs Nudgee College
|BPEA Members||$ 1,200.00 + $ 120.00 GST|
|BPEA members (more than 2 from one school)||$ 1,000.00 + $ 100.00 GST|
|Non-members||$ 1,500.00 + $ 150.00 GST|
|Non-members (more than 2 from one school)||$ 1,300.00 + $ 130.00 GST|