Participants will learn about the BP design for learning and will be introduced to the BPEA Distinguishers which set out how to implement the design.
- Viv White AM, Co-Founder BPEA Australia
- Nicole Ladas - Advisor, Cooks Hill Campus
- Shelley Lavender - Advisor, Canberra College
This program is suitable for:
- teachers interested in embedding BPEA distinguishers into their practice
- teachers interested in teaching in Big Picture schools or academies. Click here to learn more about the distinguishers.
- educators interested in learning about BPEA design principles from an advisor/teacher perspective.
It will be a fabulous opportunity to meet, network and learn from advisors from other Big Picture schools in Queensland.
Registration covers catering each day including morning tea and lunch, and all course materials and resources.
Please note the first three days of the program will be held at the University of Newcastle - NeW Space, room X320. Final two days to be held at Morisset High School.
University of Newcastle - NeW Space
|BPEA Members||$ 1,200.00 + $ 120.00 GST|
|BPEA members (more than 2 from one school)||$ 1,000.00 + $ 100.00 GST|
|Non-members||$ 1,500.00 + $ 150.00 GST|
|Non-members (more than 2 from one school)||$ 1,300.00 + $ 130.00 GST|