Get yourself ready for the new school year.
Come and join us at Murdoch University for three days. Create and/or review your plans for your work this year. Open to advisory teachers, specialist teachers in a BPE School, team leaders, LTI coordinators and school leaders. Come as a school group or alone. All welcome.
Your focus might be any one of the following or something unique to your position and context.
We will spend three days developing and fine tuning your plans.
We will be working one colleague at a time in a community of learners.
- We will be reminded of the BPE design and the key elements to be put in place.
- We will have a range of BPE resources to access.
- We will spend some time noticing and mapping out your personal context and how that impacts on your work.
- We will develop draft plans for the year, the first term, the first week and the first day.
- We will share our plans with each other and give and get feedback on them.
- We will prepare the early work in detail including getting ready the materials you will use.
We will end the workshop with strong robust starting points for the year and lots of examples from others at the workshop.
Participants are encouraged to bring their morning tea and lunch or to visit the surrounding cafes and shops to self cater.
Facilitators will be Brooke Burns and Liz Ritchie.
Murdoch, WA 6150
|Per person||$ 500.00 + $ 50.00 GST|
|Per person if more than one attendee from school||$ 400.00 + $ 40.00 GST|